Upcoming & Past Events
- RSVP Closed25 Jan, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm ISTZoomBecome a community member via Janvi's invitation. Meet Janvi Tiwari- Founder & CEO of SOQO (www.soqo.in ). SOQO is India's first 100% ethically made sustainable homegrown period lingerie offering protection from leaks and stains from period blood, discharge, bladder leaks and sweat at all times.
- RSVP Closed21 Jan, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm ISTZoomJoin our community via Kanksshi Agarwal's invitation. FOUNDER of NETRI Foundation, an esteemed She For Change member & our team know all about our community and to join us in building the Girls and Women in Politics Forum of She for Change on 21st January 2021 from 5 PM- 6:30 PM
- RSVP Closed23-Dec-2021, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm ISTZoomJoin us to know all about our Community Champions Program and work with NETRI and She For Change to build a thriving community of "Girls and Women in Politics" Duration of the Program - 6 Months On Successful Program completion - Best Performers get a 25000-30000/- Cash Reward.
- RSVP Closed19-Dec-2021, 7:00 pmZoomAanya Wig, a recent graduate from LSR. A SUSI scholar, being one of the four girls nominated to represent India. Co Founder of Covid Fighters India and Girl Up Rise, a UN foundation collaboration to empower women across the world. Join us for a chat with her on “Youth Advocacy and leadership"
- RSVP Closed11-Dec-2021, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pmZoomSammanika Rawat, a Lawyer turned Entrepreneur. She's the Founder of legal Career and Mentorship Platform called Your Legal Career Coach (YLCC). In the past two years, Sammanika along with her different teams have helped more than 1000 students secure career opportunities.
- RSVP Closed07-Oct-2021, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm ISTZOOMFirst Step to Politics’ is an exclusive programme designed for women aspiring to engage in the political system and build leadership skills. Attend the Event to avail 30% Scholarship on Program Fees and become a She For Change Registered Member ( 3 MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP)
- RSVP Closed27-Jul-2021, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pmOnline Event on ZoomWe're back with yet another Round-table discussion on 27th June, 5:30 pm! This time, it's on 'Inclusivity in educational institutions' where we deep dive into understanding the importance of LGBTQIA+ curriculum as well as having an inclusive and more comfortable academic environment for the students
- RSVP Closed15-Jun-2021, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm ISTOnline EventJoining us at the World Changemakers Cafe, we have Shomy Hasan Chowdhury, Founder of Awareness 360 from Bangladesh, Garvita Gulhati, Founder of Why Waste? from India, Ara Kusuma - Serial social entrepreneur from Indonesia and Sanya Sharma, Founder of Scarlet Udaan from UK.
- RSVP Closed13-Jun-2021, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm ISTOnline EventOur speakers are independent journalist and Young India Fellow Pallavi Prasad, founder of Feminism in India Japleen Pasricha, journalist, founder of More to Her Story and Lewis Institute Fellow Sarah Little, and Piyush Ghosh, founder of The Optimist Citizen.